How to open Yandex using Google Chrome without censorship is easy to do. Photo/Search Engine Journal
JAKARTA – How to open Yandex using Google Chrome is quite easy to do. Users can enjoy various blocked sites without having to use a VPN.
Not only that, Yandex also provides services to its users to access a number of adult content without being subject to censorship. For this reason, Yandex should only be used by those aged 18 or 20 years and over.
With unlimited freedom of blocking and censorship, this Russian browser is popular with many people. Even to access Yandex itself, users don’t need to install a browser application first.
Just by using an existing browser such as Google Chrome, users can easily access Yandex.
How to Open Yandex Using Google Chrome
Here are the steps to open Yandex using Google Chrome that need to be understood first.
– First, open the Google Chrome browser.
– Then, type yandex.com in the search field.
– After entering the Yandex browser page, type in the keywords for the video you want to watch.
– Determine the video you want to watch.
– If so, select the video by clicking on the desired video.
– Later the video will play immediately.
When playing using Yandex browser, users do not need to activate VPN to eliminate censorship. This is because it is provided by the Yandex browser itself.