Suara.com – PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk collaborates with Visa Indonesia to support current developments and community needs, by launching BRI Virtual Debit. BRI Virtual Debit was introduced and inaugurated at Gandaria City Mall, Newsdelivers.com, Saturday (25/11/2023).
“The launch of BRI Virtual Debit is a manifestation of BRI’s presence to meet customer needs, where online transactions have become a daily necessity,” said BRI Network and Services Director, Andrijanto.
He explained that BRI Virtual Debit has the main advantage, namely providing customers with the ability to carry out online transactions globally, thereby expanding the reach of digital payments.
In addition, BRI also prioritizes customer security by integrating advanced security features, including a secure authentication process, so that customers can carry out online transactions without worry.
So far, BRI continues to encourage digital transformation in every service just by using a smartphone. As of October 2023, the BRImo application has been used by more than 30.4 million users, with transaction volume growing 60.83% yoy to IDR 3,353 trillion in 10 months.
“Our expectations are very high, because this is something we hope will get a good response from the community. “We will push as much as possible, at least almost double from now,” he said.
Meanwhile, President Director of Visa Indonesia, Riko Abdurrahman, said that it was an honor for Visa to be the chosen global payment network for BRI Virtual Debit.
“BRI Virtual Debit holders will become part of the global community, who can enjoy access to digital payments at more than 100 million merchants in more than 200 countries and regions throughout the world. “Congratulations to BRI on this launch,” he said.
The flow for creating a BRI Virtual Debit at BRImo can be done through the following stages:
1. Customers access BRImo, then select the Virtual Debit menu;
2. The product service description page appears;
3. There is a choice of Virtual Debit products;
4. Select the connected savings account, the account selection is only for types of savings accounts that do not have a card;
5. If the customer does not have a savings account that does not have a debit card, the customer is directed to create a new savings account (digital savings);
6. The customer reads and agrees to the Virtual Debit terms and conditions, then BRImo PIN code verification appears;
7. If the application is successful, BRI Virtual Debit information will appear (card number, expiration date, and CVV2), connected account number, and online transaction activation/deactivation options