Social Sciences (IPS) is a subject that studies social life. Just like other subjects, Social Studies is also tested in the Final Semester Assessment (PAS) in both odd and even semesters.
IPS itself studies various kinds of material. For example, geography, economics, history, sociology, and problems that are often found in society.
When your little one is in the 4th grade of elementary school, there is a lot of social studies material that will be studied. Starting from maps, natural resources, livelihoods, to Indonesian culture.
SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT
Example of PAS/UAS IPS class 4 questions
There are several examples of PAS questions for social studies for grade 4 that your little one can study before the exam. Judging from various sources, here is the list:
1. An image of the earth’s surface made using a certain scale on a flat plane is called…
2. The book group of maps is…
3. Which of the following is not a component of a map is…
Cardinal Symbol Scale Index
4. Comparison of the distance on the map with the actual situation is…
Distance Scale Size Ratio
5. The plateau symbol is represented by color…
Yellow Green Chocolate Gray
6. On a map, the picture above will show the direction of the wind…
North South East West
7. Science that studies map making techniques is…
Geography Demography Ethnography Cartography
8. The part of the sea that juts out into the land is called…
Tanjung Selat Bay Peninsula
9. Natural features in the form of land include…
Mountain Strait Sea Lake
10. The boundary between land and sea is called…
Mountain Lake Valley Beach
11. The livelihood of coastal communities in general is…
Farmer Merchant Fisherman Painter
12. The Alas Plateau is located in the district…
Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam North Sumatra West Nusa Tenggara West Java
13. Wide and deep river flows can be used as a means…
Communication Fishing Transportation Entertainment
14. Planting vegetables such as cabbage, carrots and beans is usually done by people who live in…
Urban areas Around sloping coasts Mountainous and highland areas Areas with large grasslands
15. Economic activities that utilize natural resources in highland areas that are most suitable for the soil conditions are….
Agriculture Animal Husbandry Plantation Industry
16. A harmless way to utilize natural resources in the sea is….
Catching fish using fishing rods Catching fish using explosives Burning forests Cutting down trees carelessly
17. The ethnic groups in Indonesia are very diverse. Most of the ethnic groups come from the Mongoloid race, for example the tribes in…
Sumatra, Kai Islands, Papua, Aru Islands
18. The following are the livelihoods of most residents in the city, except …..
Service workers Farmers Employees Factory workers
19. The following jobs that produce services are…..
Farmer Fisherman Teacher Farmer
20. Natural resources that can be produced again in a short time are called …..
Renewable natural resources Non-renewable natural resources Biological natural resources Non-biological natural resources
21. The natural resources below that cannot be renewed are…
Forest Oil Groundwater
22. Soil that comes from piles of swamp plants that have rotted over the years is called…
Volcanic soil Humus soil Peat soil Limestone soil
23. Plantation products are…
Soybean Chocolate Corn Rice
24. An example of non-renewable natural wealth is…
Forest Mining Materials Groundwater
25. There is a lot of industry in…
Rural Rice Fields Mountains Urban
26. Mining materials used as stove fuel are…
Natural gas Copper Tin Kaolin
27. Ujung Kulon nature reserve is in the province..
Banten, West Java, Lampung, DKI Newsdelivers.com
28. Rattan as a forest product can be used for…
Household necessities Raw materials for toys Woven materials Crafts industry materials
29. The wealth of the sea is…
Shrimp and clams Gold and clams Sand and grass Eels and crabs
30. Which includes mining materials of energy sources are..
Pumice stone Brick stone Coal stone River stone
31. Indonesian ethnic groups are spread throughout Indonesia. Ethnic groups originating from Banten Province…..
Malay, Bajau, and Malay, Madurese, and Sundanese Bedouin, Badui, and Betawi Badui, Sundanese, and Banten
32. The phrase Bhinneka Tunggal Ika comes from the language…
Ancient Javanese Sankrit Indonesian Latin
33. Indonesia’s territory stretches from…
Sabang to Makassar Sabang to Madura Sabang to Manggarai Sabang to Merauke
34. The name Simbolon is usually used by people from the…
Javanese Batak Sunda Bali
35. One of the indigenous ethnic groups on the island of Java is…
Batak Bedouin Toraja Minangkabau
36. The meaning of ‘Bhinneka Tunggal Ika’ is…..
One homeland, Indonesia’s homeland United we stand, divided we fall One for all, all for one Different but still one
37. Traditional clothing for women in South Sulawesi is called …..
Bodo clothes Pangsi clothes Kebaya Cele clothes
38. The kolintang musical instrument comes from…
Central Java Sunda North Sulawesi North Maluku
39. The native population of Newsdelivers.com is a tribe..
Java Minangkabau Madura Betawi
40. Baju Teluk Belanga is a traditional dress…
West Sumatra, West Kalimantan, Riau Islands, North Sulawesi
Hopefully the information can be useful for your little one, Mother.
For mothers who want to share about parenting and get lots of giveaways, come join the HaiBunda Squad community. Register click HERE. Free!