How to view forgotten Gmail passwords on laptops and cellphones is quite easy. Photo/TV
JAKARTA – How to view forgotten Gmail passwords on laptops and cellphones can be done easily. You don’t need to panic when you forget your Gmail password because it can be solved in just a few steps.
Using Gmail as an email platform has become an important part of everyday life. However, we often forget our Gmail password, either because we rarely log in or we use different passwords for various accounts.
This kind of situation can be very inconvenient, especially if you need to access important emails or other account information connected to Gmail. Fortunately, there are several ways to help you view or reset your forgotten Gmail password, whether on your laptop or mobile device.
This article will discuss several ways to view forgotten Gmail passwords on laptops and cellphones.
How to View Forgotten Gmail Password on Laptop and Cellphone
1. How to View Forgotten Gmail Password on a Laptop
– Open Google Chrome on your laptop.
– Make sure you are logged in to your Gmail account in the application, and make sure the automatic password saving feature has been activated beforehand.
– Click on the three dots icon located at the top right corner of the screen, then select the “Settings” option.
– Open the “Autofill” menu and select “Password”.
– Scroll down, and you will see a list of saved accounts along with their passwords.
– To display the Gmail password, click on the “Show Password” icon which usually has the shape of an eye.
– Gmail password will appear automatically.
– Use the Ctrl + V key combination to copy the email password.
– After that, you can log back into your Gmail account.
2. How to see forgotten Gmail password on cellphone
– Open the Google Chrome app on your smart device.
– Touch the three dots icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, then select the “Settings” option.
– Scroll down your phone screen and look for the “Password” option.
– Select the appropriate Gmail account, then wait a moment until the menu appears to edit the password.
– Touch the eye icon to display the Gmail password. Typically, you will be asked to enter your screen lock, PIN, or use your fingerprint to view it.
– After that, copy the password and log back into your Gmail account.
It is important to understand that to be able to access passwords via Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you must first enable the option to save passwords.
Typically, this option will appear when you first log in to your email account via Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If you haven’t activated this feature, you can log out first. After that, you can log in again with your Gmail account. Once logged in, press the lock icon located in the top right corner.
That’s a review of how to view forgotten Gmail passwords on laptops and cellphones. Hopefully this information can broaden readers’ insight.