Brilio.net – Often we hear someone complain about the problems they are experiencing. Feelings of sadness, disappointment, fatigue, cannot be avoided in life. Sometimes when expressing their feelings, someone just wants to have a good listener. People who can give full attention without blaspheming and comparing one problem with another.
Sometimes, as good friends, we should provide encouragement and motivation so that people who are experiencing sadness do not get lost in their feelings. By being present when he feels sad, you can at least lighten the burden on his shoulders.
Apart from that, maybe you can also provide motivation through words of wisdom that can inspire enthusiasm. Make no mistake, wise words that seem simple can also have a big influence on someone’s condition. It could possibly make him feel better and become a more productive person.
So, here is a summary from brilio.net from various sources, Tuesday (27/9), here are wise words for everyday life that make you enthusiastic about life.
Wise words for friends.
1. “Friendship isn’t about who you know the longest. It’s about who comes into your life and says, I’m here for you, and proves it.”
2. “The sun never chooses who to give its rays to. Let’s try to emulate that, understand differences and respect whoever our friends are.”
3. “A true friend is one who comes when the whole world has gone away from us.”
4. “The most beautiful thing about friendship is understanding and being understood, without forcing and wanting to win yourself.”
5. “Nothing feels as scary as before when you have real friends.”
6. “Friends do complete the missing parts but are not meant to be used.”
7. “People who break the rules are trash but people who betray their own friends are lower than trash.” – Naruto Uzumaki
8. “No matter who breaks your heart or how long it takes to heal, you won’t get through it without a friend.”
9. “It’s nice to have a friend who can make you smile, even though he’s not next to you.”
10. “We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we’ll be new friends again.”
11. “Friendship based on sincerity and love, will give birth to eternity in togetherness.”
12. “Friendship is not a chance, but a sweet responsibility.” – Khalil Gibran
13. “Iron sharpens iron, friends sharpen friends.”
14. “When you find someone you can trust, hold them tight. Because in life, true friends are not easy to find.”
15. “Life is a choice, so choose friends who can bring you goodness.”
16. “Blaming is a waste of time. No matter how much blame you blame on others, and no matter how much you blame them, it will not change you.” – Wayne Dyer
17. “You don’t need to be an all-rounder, stick to one field you like and become great at it.”
18. “Take greater risks than others think is safe. Take more risks than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is reasonable.” – Clause T. Bissell
19. “A small step is the beginning of a long journey.”
20. “We often ignore the small things, even though that’s where something big is born and grows.”
21. “To be the best, you have to have big dreams and the passion to make them come true.”
22. “He who does more than he is paid will at one time be paid more than he does.”
23. “These hopes and desires should be in line. Yes, in line with how much effort you put into making them happen.”
24. “It is more beautiful to live simply but as is, than to live luxuriously with debt everywhere.”
25. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, then do it. Because what the world needs is enthusiastic people.” – Harold Whitman
26. “Hatred is a disease that will kill goodness.”
27. “Money does not guarantee someone’s happiness. But if you don’t have money, your happiness is even less guaranteed.”
28. “Before it becomes a beautiful butterfly, how much time it must pass in a cocoon.” – Aiman Bagea
29. “If life makes you cry, remember there are thousands of beautiful memories that make you smile.”
30. “Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart. Embrace them as they are as valuable as your life, for without them life is in vain.”