Brilio.net – Indonesian has various types of sentences. One of them is the active sentence. Unconsciously, every day you often use active sentences when communicating with other people.
This active sentence is a sentence where the subject of the sentence takes action or actions towards the object. Active sentences function to explain activities or actions that have been or are being carried out by someone.
If the subject in the active sentence plays an active role as the perpetrator, then the object in the active sentence plays the role of the victim. The predicate in the active sentence functions as a description of the behavior carried out by the subject. So active sentences are the opposite of passive sentences.
To make it clearer, here are 80 examples of active sentences based on type, complete with their characteristics. As compiled by brilio.net from various sources, Friday (22/9)
Characteristics of active sentences.
There are characteristics of active sentences, as follows:
1. Often use affixes, such as ber-, me-, etc
2. Shows that the subject is carrying out certain actions and actions.
3. Sentence structures can be complete or incomplete. Complete sentence structure, such as Subject, Predicate, Object, Information (SPOK).
Active sentence type.
There are several types of active sentences generally explained in the discussion of Indonesian, including the following:
1. Transitive active sentences which require an object so that the sentence structure is complete.
2. Intransitive active sentences that do not require an object in the sentence structure.
3. Semitransitive active sentences which do not require an object in the sentence structure, but can also include complementary instruments.
4. Bitransitive active sentences which are created due to the presence of objects and complements in the sentence structure (SPOK).
The following is a review of examples of active sentences based on their types that can be learned easily. Everything has been summarized by brilio.net from various sources on Friday (22/9).