Most Popular HiBunda, Sunday 17 September 2023
1. 9 Ways to Get Rid of Mosquitoes at Home Without Turning Off the Lights, Easy to Do
Larons are insects that often surround lamps or bright lights. To get rid of them naturally, you can just turn off the lights that are surrounded by moths. But, there are also ways to get rid of moths at home without having to turn off the lights.
Check out more tips here.
2. How to Get Rid of a Wrinkly Stomach after Giving Birth?
One of the physical changes that is often experienced after giving birth is a saggy stomach. Even though this is normal, many mothers feel disturbed and lack self-confidence, so they want to get rid of the belly fat. How, yes, how?
SCROLL TO RESUME CONTENT
Read more here.
3. 7 Portraits of the Uya Kuya House in the United States, Occupied by the Child
Uya Kuya owns a property in the form of a house in the United States, which is now occupied by his two children. Yes, her two children are studying there, Mother
Take a peek at the portrait of Uya Kuya’s house here.
4. 7 Portraits of Zahwa Massaid & Aaliyah Massaid, Sisters Who Always Get Together
Zahwa Massaid and Aaliyah Massaid are the daughters of singer Reza Artamevia and the late Adjie Massaid. The brothers are only one year apart in age, making them close like friends.
Take a peek at the portrait of Zahwa and Aaliyah Massaid here.
5. 5 Facts about Tears at the Edge of the Sajadah, a Mother’s Struggle Film that is Temporarily Superior to Sleep Call
The film Tear Mata di Ujung Sajadah tells a very touching story about the relationship between parents and children. This film has been showing in cinemas since September 7 2023, you know. Do you want to watch it? Let’s take a look at the interesting facts about this film first.
Read the facts about the film Tears at the Edge of Sajadah here.
Support children to be better prepared to face PTS, including their food intake. Watch the following video Bun:
(Gambas: Video Haibunda)