How to change the Roblox language to Indonesian is quite easy. Photo/Doc. Roblox
JAKARTA – How to change the Roblox language is quite easy. Roblox itself is a game platform that can be played by all ages, from children to adults.
In general, this application usually displays English. Sometimes younger users will find it more difficult when they are on the Roblox homepage.
To make it easy to understand, you have to change the language of this platform to Indonesian. But if you don’t know how, you can listen carefully to the following reviews.
How to Change the Roblox Language to Indonesian
Because the Roblox platform can be played via PC and Android, the way to change the language is slightly different. Here’s how.
1. How to change Roblox language on Android
– The first step is to open Roblox on Android and continue by tapping the More Options icon below and tapping the Settings menu.
– Then select the Account Info menu. In this menu, later there will be settings that can configure username, password, email and language.
– If so, scroll down until you find the Language menu. If you have found it, you can tap the English option.
– Then all languages supported by the Roblox game platform will appear. Please change it to Indonesian.
– The last step, namely by exiting the Settings page. Then make sure the language has been changed to Indonesian.