Recommended Iftar Ramadhan Menu: Recipe for Sauteed Cassava Leaves with Soy Sauce Seasoning by Chef Rudy Choirudin, Delicious and Efficacious
SuaraBandungBarat.id – Are you looking for healthy but delicious food? This recipe for stir-fried cassava leaves with soy sauce is the answer.
The delicious taste can be a recommendation for the Ramadhan iftar menu, the benefits for the body are also extraordinary.
Cassava leaves are believed to have ingredients that can lower cholesterol, prevent anemia, and many other benefits.
The ingredients are very easy to get and the cooking method is also very simple, mother, guaranteed to make the family addicted.
Also Read: Asking Investigators to Explore the Motives for Persecuting David, Lawyer Mario Dandy Reveals the Possibility of a New Suspect
Just check and prepare the ingredients then follow the cooking steps below:
Recipe for Sauteed Cassava Leaves with Soy Sauce
– 250 grams of Boiled Young Cassava Leaves, chopped
– 6 pieces of Cayenne Pepper, chopped
Also Read: 3 Korean Drama Recommendations with the Theme of Bullying, The Latest is The Glory!
– 1 tomato, halved and thinly sliced
– 50 ml Water
– 5 tablespoons of Cooking Oil
– 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped
– 6 Shallots, chopped
– 2 cm Galangal, split and crushed
– 2 bay leaves
– 1/2 teaspoon of Fried Shrimp Paste
– 2 tablespoons of Tauco
– 3 tablespoons of Sweet Soy Sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon Salt
– 1 teaspoon of Sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper Powder
1. Mix salt, sugar and ground pepper, stir well and set aside.
2. Heat cooking oil, sauté garlic until golden. Add shallots, galangal and bay leaves, saute again until fragrant.
3. Add the shrimp paste, tauco and sweet soy sauce, stir-fry until the soy sauce is bubbly.
4. Add the tomatoes, cayenne pepper and water, cook until the tomatoes are slightly wilted. (Remove galangal and bay leaves that are not used).
5. Add a mixture of salt, sugar and ground pepper, stir well.
6. Add cassava leaves, cook until quite cooked. Remove and serve while warm.
Like that, mother, ingredients and how to cook sautéed cassava leaves with soy sauce seasoning, a la Chef Rudy Choirudin quoted from Youtube Simple Rudy TV.