Recipe for stir-frying eggplant and liver gizzard, delicious and easy to follow
Brilio.net – Eggplant is a type of fruit that is very easy to find, you can get it in traditional markets to supermarkets. There are several types of eggplant. Starting from purple eggplant, white eggplant, Dutch eggplant, and there are also round eggplants.
Not everyone can process eggplants well, this is because eggplants have a soft meat texture, which if cooked too long will break down. Generally eggplant will be cooked by sautéing, or just fresh vegetables when eating. In fact, with a delicious taste, you can process eggplant by frying it.
You can also add various other food ingredients to accompany this eggplant, for example liver gizzard. It is not difficult to find and cultivate gizzard hearts. Apart from that, choosing liver gizzard as a companion ingredient to this eggplant stir-fry will certainly add delicacy to it.
So, if you want to turn eggplant into an extra delicious dish, let’s take a look at this recipe for stir-fried eggplant and liver gizzard which is easy to follow, as reported by BrilioFood from the Instagram account @lilik_indrayani_81.
photo: Instagram @lilik_indrayani_81
– 10 round eggplants, cut
– 10 ati ampela
– Small chili
– 1/2 lao thumb, geprek
– 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
– 1 tbsp oyster sauce
– Broth powder
– 200 ml of water
– Turmeric powder
– Coriander powder
– Garlic, grind
– Lemongrass, geprek
– Bay leaves
– 7 cloves of shallots
– 5 cloves of garlic
– Small chili to taste
– 8 large green chilies
– 1 medium sized tomato
How to make:
1. Prepare the eggplant that has been cut, add a little salt and fry until brown, then remove from heat.
2. Soak liver gizzard with lime juice then wash thoroughly. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, crushed garlic, salt, crushed lemongrass, bay leaves, and enough water. Then ungkep until the water is reduced and tender.
3. Sauté the garlic, shallots, and small chilies. Once wilted, add sliced tomatoes and large green chilies. Add salt and broth powder.
4. Add liver gizzard and stir, add water and cook until the water boils. Enter the sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce, correct the taste and finally add the fried eggplant, stir briefly then remove and serve.
Apprentice: Mas Noviani