Balado eggplant recipe with bulgogi sauce, delicious, sweet and appetizing
Brilio.net – Eggplant is a food ingredient that is known to be easy to make into various delicious dishes. But who would have thought, it turns out that eggplant can also be cooked with Korean bulgogi sauce with a sweet taste. For those of you who are curious about how to make eggplant balado with bulgogi sauce, you can really follow the recipe provided by BrilioFood from the Instagram account @gracellakitchen.
– 3 young eggplants
– 1/2 onion
– 1/2 green bell pepper
– 1/2 carrot, cut into matchsticks
– Sufficient oil
– 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– 1 cm ginger, puree
– 1 tbsp sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
– 1 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tsp oyster sauce
– Enough water
– 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
– 1 tsp honey
– Salt, sugar, and mushroom seasoning to taste
– Toasted sesame
– Curly red chilies, sliced obliquely
How to make:
1. Heat the oil in a non-heated skillet, sauté the garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant.
2. Add water, allow it to boil. Add salt, seasoning, sugar, honey, oyster sauce, black pepper, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and sesame oil, mix well.
3. Add the eggplant, carrots, stir well, cook until the spices are absorbed and the gravy is reduced. Taste correction. Add green pepper, stir well then turn off the heat.
4. Remove and serve. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and chopped chilies.
5. Bulgogi eggplant is ready to be served with warm rice.
Internship: Nabila Arkania