The soy sauce cooking eggplant recipe is simple, delicious, and practical
Brilio.net – Eggplant is a type of vegetable that has a distinctive taste, soft texture, and is nutritious. You are certainly no stranger to this vegetable because it is so easy to find eggplant in the market.
Eggplants can be processed into soy sauce cooked eggplants. Processing is also not difficult, you know. Come on, follow the steps for making it by following the eggplant recipe with soy sauce, reported by BrilioFood from Instagram @foodrecipely.
– 3 purple eggplants, cut and fried briefly
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
– 5 cayenne pepper, cut into pieces
– 1 spring onion, chopped
– 200 ml of water
– 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 1/4 tsp mushroom stock
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp sugar
– 3 tbsp cooking oil
How to make:
1. Heat the frying oil in a wok, then fry the garlic and onion until wilted.
2. Enter the eggplant that has been fried, stir well. Add water, sweet soy sauce, soy sauce, salt, sugar, mushroom broth and chili. Stir well and wait for it to boil.
3. Cook until the spices meld, taste correction. Finally add the green onions when the fire is about to be turned off.
Intern: Umi Amalia Rusda