The recipe for stir-frying long bean petai is delicious, savory and appetizing
Brilio.net – Long beans are a type of green vegetable that is known to be easy to cook. Even this vegetable is easy and delicious when mixed with other ingredients. Who would have thought that long beans when combined with tempeh and petai would produce a delicious taste, you know.
The savory and delicious taste is released from the stir-fried spices. Guaranteed to increase appetite, especially when eaten with warm rice and crackers.
For those of you who are curious about this processed long bean recipe, how about it? Come on, follow the recipe that BrilioFood has quoted from the Instagram account @bukuresepkoki.
– 12 long beans
– 1 tempeh
– 2 petai boards, peeled
– 5 cloves of garlic, sliced
– 4 shallots, sliced
– 5 red chilies, sliced
– 1 segment of galangal, crushed
– 1 segment of ginger, crushed
– 1 lemongrass, crushed
– 2 bay leaves
– 2 pieces of lime leaves
– 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
– 1 tbsp oyster sauce
– 1 tsp sugar
– 1/2 tsp salt
– Enough water
– Frying oil
How to make:
1. Cut the long beans, wash and set aside.
2. Cut tempeh into small pieces and fry briefly, remove and drain.
3. Prepare a frying pan with enough cooking oil.
4. Sauté the shallots and garlic until wilted then add the galangal, ginger, lemon grass, bay leaves, lime leaves and red chilies and stir well.
5. Add long beans and stir-fried bananas then add sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and salt. Stir well and add a little water.
6. Correct the taste and finally add the fried tempeh and stir fry for a while until all the ingredients are well blended.
7. Turn off the heat and serve.
Internship: Nabila Arkania