Raos eggplant recipe, delicious, simple and appetizing
Brilio.net – Eggplant is a vegetable that you can easily find in Indonesia. This vegetable besides having a good content for the body also has a delicious taste, you know.
You can make this eggplant into a variety of dishes, such as fried, sautéed, in balado, in gravy, or made into fresh vegetables. The typical processed eggplant that you have to try is eggplant raos.
Eggplant raos is a processed eggplant that is fried crispy then doused with sweet and spicy sauce. This processed eggplant raos comes from the land of Sunda, which you have to try because it tastes delicious and makes you addicted, especially when eaten with warm rice, it will increase your appetite.
Come on, follow the eggplant raos recipe that has been reported by BrilioFood from Instagram @ketutarsini.
– 2 purple eggplants, cut into pieces
Eggplant dressing ingredients:
– 125 gr of flour
– 25 g cornstarch
– 2 tbsp rice flour
– Pepper powder
– Mushroom broth
– Garlic powder
– Enough water
– 7 cloves of shallots
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 1/2 clove of onion
– 2 curly red chilies
– 5-6 tablespoons of water
– 3 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 1/2 tsp vinegar, optional
– Mushroom broth to taste
– 2 pieces of lime leaves, thinly sliced
– 1 stalk of lemon grass, cut into pieces
– A little shrimp paste
How to make:
1. Prepare a container, and put all the eggplant dressing ingredients together.
2. Then put the cut eggplant into the seasoning container.
3. Then fry the eggplant that has been dipped in seasoned flour, when it is cooked, remove and drain.
4. Blend all the seasoning ingredients, then stir-fry the spices until fragrant. Then enter the complementary ingredients.
5. Enter the sauce mixture, then also add the eggplant that has been fried, and stir well. Taste correction.
6. If the taste is right, take it out and it’s ready to serve.
Intern: Umi Amalia Rusda