How to Get a Blue Check on Twitter Without the Hassle
How to Get a Blue Check on Twitter . PHOTO/PTN
JAKARTA – The blue tick on Twitter is one of the things people covet. Not without reason, considering that ticking rush itself is a differentiator for real or fake accounts so that it can get more loyalty from other users.
The blue tick is a sign that the account has been verified. This feature has been around since 2009 and is commonly used by public figures. But with the transfer of ownership of Twitter by Elon Musk, the blue tick policy has changed.
Blue ticks are now even more difficult to come by. Users must be willing to pay a Twitter Blue subscription fee of USD 8 or IDR 125 thousand. So how? Here are the steps, launching from various sources, Monday (6/3/2023).
– First, go to the Profile menu in your app or on twitter.com
– Select Twitter Blue
– Select the Subscribe button
– If you haven’t already, you will be asked to verify your phone number
– Then, follow the in-app purchase instructions for iOS or Android and confirm payment for your subscription on the web
– You can manage your subscription, access Labs, and customize your Twitter Blue features from the Twitter Blue membership page which is located under the profile menu, when you select Twitter Blue.
But keep in mind that apart from subscribing to Twitter Blue, to get the Twitter blue tick, users must also meet the eligibility criteria that apply at the time of giving the tick to maintain the integrity of the platform.
The conditions are as follows:
– Your account must have a display name and profile photo
– Your account must be active within the last 30 days to subscribe to Twitter Blue
– Account creation must be more than 90 days before subscription and mobile number has been confirmed
– No recent profile photo, display name, or username (@handle) changes to your account
-Your account has no signs of being misleading or deceptive
– Your account is not involved in platform manipulation and spam.
– If these conditions have been met, a checkmark will appear after the Twitter team reviews your account that subscribes to Twitter Blue.