Everyone has their own way of being happy, for example, just making people around them happy makes most people happy.
Mothers who like to entertain others, maybe you can try to cheer them up by making funny words for update status on social media.
Social media is one platform everyone to share a fun moment, not even a few people pour their hearts out through social media. Besides, everyone also often seeks entertainment through platform social media, you know.
Not a few people feel entertained just by watching a video or reading funny quotes on social media such as Twitter, Instagram, status Whatsapp, until Facebook.
If you like entertaining people, it looks like you need to try this method. Creating funny words to share on social media is one way to entertain everyone.
With these words, it is guaranteed that this method will not only invite laughter from your friends, but also foreigners who see it.
There are so many funny word ideas that you can use as quotes to upload on social media. Well, Mother is curious what funny words you can use to update status on social media? Come on, look at the following, Mother.
35 Funny words for update status on social media
Enjoy entertaining people around you? Maybe you can try to make a status with the following funny words to cheer them up. Guaranteed to make them laugh, you know. Come on, see the funny words, Mother.
- I just asked my husband if he remembers what day it is today. Scare the guy is very easy, huh.
- I have had many jokes about unemployed people, but none of them worked.
- If people talk behind your back, it’s a good time to pass gas.
- No need to worry about what I do, worry about why you worry about what I do.
- Women spend more time wondering what men think than men spend thinking.
- A man knows he is in love when he loses interest in his car for a few days.
- Hey! you use WhatsApp.
- Be smarter than smartphone you.
- If you’re still looking for that one person who will change your life, look in the mirror.
- It’s not that I don’t want to go to work, I’m just allergic to failure.
- Sometimes you just need to give them the crown and remind them who they’re dealing with.
- I was going to tell a chemistry joke, but I knew I wouldn’t get a reaction.
- I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.
- I am naturally funny because my whole life is a joke.
- I’m not perfect, but I’m limited edition.
- True friendship is connecting Wi-Fi your friends to your mobile device.
- I hate people who use wise words just to make themselves look smart.
- Do you know? That dolphins are so smart that they can train people to stand by the pool and throw fish at them?
- My job is safe, no one else wants it.
- We weren’t real friends until we started insulting each other every day.
- They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried paying the bills with a hug?
- If you feel like no one cares about you, try to skip some car payments.
- Behind every angry woman, there is a man who has absolutely no idea what wrong he has done.
- Status not available, please reload and try again.
- I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
- I want to be invited, but I don’t want to go.
- When life gives you lemons, spritz it in people’s eyes.
- Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
- I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.
- Never laugh at your partner’s choice, you are one of them.
- The older you get, the sooner it’s too late.
- I was planning to take over this world, but I overslept.
- I used to think I was doubtful, but now I’m not so sure.
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- I held the key to world peace, but someone changed the key.
Well, those are some funny words for update status on social media. Guaranteed to be effective in making people around you entertained and even laugh out loud. Good luck, yes, Mother.
Mother, come on, download Allo Bank digital app here. Get 10 percent discount and cashback 5 percent.
Also watch the 5 videos recommended for children to watch on YouTube that can make children smarter, below, yes, Mother.