Suara.com – Tengku Tezi’s house turned out to be on fire. The incident occurred when the actor was still in elementary school (SD).
Tyas Mirasih’s lover also revealed his chronology in the CLBK program that aired recently.
“When I see a fire, I’m not traumatized either, I’m more traumatized by the sound of the stove cracking. In 3rd grade, the first time I learned to turn on the stove, I lit a candle,” the story begins.
At that time, he lit candles and played with his brother on the second floor of the house.
Successfully Holds Concert 2 Days in a row in Jakarta, Seventeen Reminds Fans Not to Hurt
Though the 2nd floor of the house contains flammable items.
“So my house is in Medan, the second floor is a warehouse. I store a lot of small toys there,” he said.
“So it was still a small fire, we went up with my two younger siblings, covered them with plastic toys. The mat was a carpet. It was just me, my sister, my sister and the household member,” he continued.
He didn’t expect his action to make the fire immediately catch on quickly. Tengku Tezi had to run to a neighbor’s house to contact his parents.
“I thought that I was scolded. I called using a neighbor’s phone. This house was on fire. Where are you, the crew who set the fire. I’m the responsibility of the men. ” said Tengku Tezi.
Henny Mona sues the hospital, the issue of Chelsea’s lover Islan changing religion
For this incident, Tengku Tezi said that his house was immediately burned down.