Newsdelivers.com – Fried chicken never fails when it comes to appetizing. This one dish tastes even more delicious when eaten with warm white rice and chili sauce. But now, fried chicken can be made into a contemporary dish with the addition of sauce.
For chicken fans, you must try the fried chicken with barbecue sauce. This one menu is simpler to make because it is made without flour. Even so, the spices that seep into make the auto appetite increase. Reported BrilioFood from the Instagram account @pawon_karima, here’s the full recipe.
– 7 paha ayam
– 1 large size garlic crushed
– tsp salt
BBQ sauce ingredients:
– 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
– onion sliced
– 5 tbsp barbecue sauce
– 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
– Salt and pepper powder to taste
– 300 ml of water
– sliced scallions
How to make:
1. Marinate the chicken thighs for 30 minutes. Then half cooked. Set aside.
2. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant and wilted over low heat. Add chicken thighs.
3. Enter the barbecue sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper powder.
5. Pour in the water. Stir well. Cook until the spices are absorbed and the water is slightly reduced. Taste check. Turn off the fire.