Newsdelivers.com – In addition to ramen, fried chicken flour with various South Korean-style sauces is indeed tempting. One of them is chicken bulgogi. This one preparation can be an alternative so you don’t get bored with the chicken menu. The spices that seep into make it difficult to stop chewing. Here’s the full recipe, reported by BrilioFood from akun Instagram @vhe.veronicaa.
– 2 pcs chicken bulgogi from ready to serve
– Sufficient sesame for sprinkling
– 10 tbsp flour
– 5 tbsp rice flour
– Salt, pepper, and a pinch of water
– 1 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
– 1 tbsp oyster sauce
– 1 tbsp chili sauce
– 3 tbsp honey
– 1 tbsp sesame oil
– 1 segment of ginger, cut into matchsticks
– 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– Sufficient salt and pepper
– 1 tbsp butter
How to make:
1. Stir in the coating flour, add the chicken, knead so that the flour sticks.
2. Fry the chicken until cooked, then set aside first
3. Prepare a pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, then sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant.
4. Enter the oyster sauce, chili sauce, sweet soy sauce, and soy sauce mix well then add a little water.
5. Stir and cook until boiling, lower the heat, add sesame oil, honey, pepper and stir until smooth.
6. Turn off the heat, add the chicken and mix well.
7. Transfer to a plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds.