DENPASAR VOICE – The suspect in the obstruction of justice case or obstructing the investigation in the case of Brigadier Joshua’s murder has increased by 1 person. One person as the 7th suspect is AKP Irfan Widyanto, the best 2010 Police Akpol class 42/Dharma Kstaria.
“The latest information from investigators is that tonight the suspects for obstruction of justice have increased to 7 people,” said the Head of the Public Relations Division of the National Police Inspector General Pol Dedi Prasetyo, Thursday night (1/9/2022).
Last Friday, the Bareskrim Polri investigators named six suspects who obstructed the investigation into the case of Brigadier Joshua’s murder. They are also being processed by the police code of ethics trial starting Thursday (1/9/2022).
“When it was released last Friday, there were 6 (suspects) namely brothers FS, HK, AMP, AR, BW, and CP. Investigators are now doing the filing,” said Irwasum Polri Komjen Pol Agung Budi Maryoto at the Komnas HAM Office to reporters, Thursday (1/9/2022).
Read Also:Hotman Prime at Atlas Beach Fest Bali, for the sake of Defending Small Communities, Hotman Paris Willing to Lose Tens of Billions of Rupiah
However, in its development, the number of suspects in obstruction of justice cases has increased to seven people. The following are the names of the seven police officers who are suspected of obstruction of justice:
1. (IJP FS (Irjen Pol Ferdy Sambo): Head of the Propam Police Division.
2. BJP HK (Brigjen Pol Hendra Kurniawan): Karopaminal of the National Police Propam Division.
3. KBP ANP (Kombes Pol Agus Nurpatria): Kaden A Biropaminal of the National Police Propam Division.
4. AKBP AR (AKBP Arif Rachman Arifin): Wakadaen B Bureaupaminal of the Police Propam Division.
Read Also:Putri Candrawathi Carrying a Luxury Bag during Reconstruction with Ferdy Sambo, There is a Price of IDR 37 Million
5. KP BW (Kompol Baiquni Wibowo): PS Kasubbagriksa Baggatika Roabprof of the Police Propam Division.
6. KP CP (Kompol Chuk Putranto): PS Kasubbag audit Baggatika Robab prof Polri Propam Division.
7. AKP IW (AKP Irfan Widyanto): Head of Sub-unit I Sub-Directorate III of Dittipidum
The seven police officers from the high-ranking officers (pati) to the first officers (pama) have been removed from their respective positions. Just to note, pama is the lowest officer level from Ipda, Iptu, to the AKP.
While the middle officers from the Police Commissioner, AKBP, to Kombes. While high-ranking officers (pati) from Brigadier General, Inspector General, Komjen, and General.
Previously, the Director of Cyber Crimes at the National Police Bareskrim, Brigadier General Asep Edi, on August 19, 2022 at the National Police Headquarters stated that the six middle and high-ranking officers were. Ferdy Sambo, Hendra Kurniawan, and Agus Nurpatria played the roles of the people who ordered the move and damaged the CCTV DVR.
Meanwhile Commissioner Baiquni Wibowo, and Commissioner Chuck Putranto, and AKBP Arif Rachman Arifin acted as the people who carried out the order to move the CCTV DVR.
“Cluster three is the one that carries out the transfer, transmission and destruction (CCTV DVR),” he explained.
The six suspects, including Ferdy Sambo and AKBP Arif Rachman Arifin, were charged under Article 32 and Article 33 of the ITE Law, Article 221, Article 223 of the Criminal Code, Article 55 and Article 56 of the Criminal Code. The penalty is 10 years in prison.
It has not been explained what the role of AKP Irfan Widyanto is. However, Irfan’s AKP career is actually quite good. In 12 years as a police officer, he has gone up two levels. It’s a bit slow.
Just to note, Akpol graduates will get the first rank of Ipda (second police inspector) which is symbolized by 1 block. When leveling up to Iptu (one police inspector) or 2 blocks. Then become AKP (adjunct police commissioner) or 3 beams.
AKP Irfan Widyanto’s career has been widely investigated. A year after graduating from the Police Academy, in 2011 he became Head of Sub-Unit II Investigation Unit III of the Bandung Police Narcotics Unit.
Then in 2014, the man who was born in Depok, August 20, 1986, served as an Officer of the Unit (Panit) of Sub-Directorate IV of the West Java Police Ditkrimsus. Continued to be Panit Subdit IV of the West Java Police Ditkrimsus in 2016 while at the same time getting promoted to Iptu.
The first officer (pama), this also served as the Head of Sub-Directorate I of the West Sulawesi Police (Sulbar) Ditreskrimum. Then in 2020 he became Head of Sub-Unit I (Kasubnit I) Sub-Directorate I of the Directorate of General Crimes (Dittipidum) of the Criminal Investigation Unit of the Police.
AKP Irfan Widyanto’s contact with Ferdy Sambo was suspected when both of them were in the Dittipidum Bareskrim Polri. Incidentally, Ferdy Sambo, at that time was still Brigadier General as Dirtipidum Bareskrim Polri, before 2020 he became the Head of the Propam Police Division.
The following is a brief bio of AKP Irfan Widyanto:
Name: Irfan Widyanto:
Place, date of birth: Depok, August 20, 1986
– Akpol 2010 (Adhi Makayasa winner in 2010 or best graduate)
– Head of Sub Unit II Investigation Unit III Drug Unit Polrestabes Bandung (2011)
– Officers of the West Java Police Sub-Directorate Unit IV Ditkrimsus (2014)
– Officer of the West Java Regional Police’s Sub-Directorate Unit IV Ditkrimsus (2016)
– Head of Sub-Directorate I Ditreskrimum Polda Sulbar.
– Head of Sub-Unit I Sub-directorate I Dittipidum Bareskrim Polri (2020).
– Head of Sub-Unit I, Sub-Directorate III, Dittipidum, Bareskrim Polri (2022).
– Police Headquarters Service Unit (Yanma) (2022 – awaiting Police ethics trial).
This is the figure or profile and biodata of AKP Irfa Widyanto. Hopefully it will increase knowledge about the case of Brigadier Joshua’s murder. (Suara.com)