Betel leaves are not just leaves, you know, Mother. This one leaf is believed to help you get rid of stubborn black spots on your face. This can also help maintain the health of your skin, you know.
Black spots are one of the factors of the many skin problems that appear on Mother’s face. There are various factors that can cause black spots on the face, ranging from acne scars to sun exposure.
Most people prefer to get rid of black spots by doing skin treatments at beauty clinics, such as using facial lasers, technology to reduce black spots and so on.
However, not many realize that black spots can be removed in various natural ways too, one of which is by using betel leaf. Betel leaf provides a variety of benefits, including helping maintain healthy skin.
Then, how to get rid of black spots with betel leaf? Come on, see the full article, here, yes, Mother.
3 Ways to get rid of black spots with betel leaf
Mother, there are several ways you can follow to get rid of black spots with betel leaf. Launching from the page Only My Health, Betel leaf is a natural remedy for skin problems. Here are 3 easy ways you can do to get rid of black spots with siri leaves.
1. Turn betel leaf into a natural mask
- Prepare 4 to 5 pieces of fresh betel leaf and rinse thoroughly.
- After that, mash until smooth.
- Apply on facial skin, especially on black spots on the skin.
- Leave it for a few minutes, wait until it dries and absorbs into the surface of the skin. After that, rinse using clean water.
- Do this simple method regularly to get maximum results, yes, Mother.
2. Mask betel leaf plus lime
- Prepare 2 to 3 pieces of fresh betel leaf and 2 tablespoons of lime.
- Pound until the two ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Apply evenly to the entire facial skin and leave for less than 20 minutes.
- Rinse with water until clean.
- Do this step 2 to 3 times every week until the black spots on the face fade and disappear, yes, Mother.
3. Wash your face with boiled betel leaf
- Prepare 3 to 4 pieces of betel leaf then boil using clean water.
- After that, use the betel leaf steeping water to wash your face.
- Do it 2 to 3 times a day on a regular basis so that black spots slowly fade.
Continue reading the next page to find out the benefits provided by betel leaf for skin health, yes, Mother.
Mother, come on download Allo Bank digital app here. Get 10 percent discount and cashback 5 percent.
Also watch the video of 5 habits that trigger black spots at a young age, which are below, Mother.