Newsdelivers.com – Tofu is always the main ingredient to make delicious simple. Besides being fried and sauteed, tofu is also suitable for cooking in a soup with coconut milk. One of the dishes tofu with coconut milk that can be a daily menu is tofu yellow curry. To make the protein more complete, you can add other ingredients, including eggs. Here’s the full recipe, reported by BrilioFood from the Instagram account @dishby_ifah.
– 1/2 kg of chicken eggs, boiled and peeled
– 4 pieces of white tofu, cut in half
– 1 liter air
– 2 small packs of instant thick coconut milk
– 10 pieces of red chili (optional)
– 1 leek, cut into pieces about 2 cm
– 1 lemongrass stalk, crushed
– 2 bay leaves
– 3 lime leaves, torn
– 2 tsp broth powder
– Salt to taste
– Sufficient cooking oil
– 5 cloves of red onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 pecan, roasted
– 1/4 tsp coriander, roasted
– 2 segments of turmeric
– 1 piece of ginger
How to make:
1. Heat enough cooking oil, then fry the eggs until cooked (the skin becomes brown), remove and drain.
2. Reheat the cooking oil, then fry the tofu until cooked, remove and drain.
3. Heat enough cooking oil, then saute ground spices, lemongrass, bay leaves, and lime leaves until fragrant and cooked.
3. Next, prepare a pan, then add thick coconut milk, water, cayenne pepper, and the spices that have been stir-fried earlier, cook until boiling while continuing to stir.
4. After boiling, add the tofu and eggs, then add the powdered broth and salt. Cook again until cooked.
5. Before lifting, add the spring onion, then stir and cook for a while. Turn off the heat, remove and serve warm.