Newsdelivers.com – This modern dish made from noodles is called ramen. It tastes delicious, the broth is fresh, and the toppings make it appetizing. Ramen is even more delicious if it is processed using additional sliced chicken. The taste of the sauce can also be cooked using various spices, such as curry. Check out the recipe for chicken curry ramen, BrilioFood quoted from the Instagram account @tsaniwismono.
– 2 packs of instant noodles
– 1/2 onion, sliced
– 2 tbsp cooking oil
– 1/2 pack of curry seasoning
– 500 ml of water
– Salt to taste
– 2 stalks of green mustard, boiled
– Boiled chicken breast
– 1 half-boiled egg
– 1 spring onion, finely chopped
– 2 sheets of nori, scissors
How to make:
1. Saute onions until fragrant. Add water, cook until boiling. Add curry spices, stir well until dissolved and thickened. Turn off the heat and add salt to taste.
2. Bring the water to a boil. Cook instant noodles until quite soft. Remove and flush with boiled cold water, drain.
3. Serve instant noodles. Drizzle with curry sauce. Topped with sliced boiled chicken breast, half-cooked egg, green mustard, scallions, and nori.