Newsdelivers.com – Chicken cooked in coconut milk will taste delicious. Even more interesting if this one menu is mixed with chili slices and spicy powder. Spicy taste can increase appetite, you know. Check out the recipe for spicy coconut milk chicken, BrilioFood quote from Instagram account @yscooking.
– 1 chicken, cut into pieces
– 1 pack of coconut milk triangle
– Broth powder
– 1 lime
– 10 red chilies
– Cayenne pepper to taste
– 6 cloves of garlic
– 2 blocks of terraces
How to make:
1. Marinate chicken with lime, leave for 15 minutes.
1. Saute ground spices until fragrant and oily.
2. Add chicken, cook until pale.
3. Pour water up to 3/4 of the chicken, cook over low heat until the chicken is tender.
4. Add coconut milk and spices, cook for 5 minutes.