Suara.com – Over time, battery health may deteriorate.
However, you can check the health of the laptop battery periodically to find out its condition.
If your laptop has a good battery quality, then you can use the laptop for a long time without the need to charge it.
While a problematic laptop battery will certainly make the laptop run out of power quickly, it even feels so hot.
5 Bad Habits when Playing Laptops that Are Often Ignored, Damaging Health!
How to check the health condition of a laptop battery is very easy. You don’t even need to use additional applications.
Here’s how to check the health condition of a laptop battery, which is summarized for you.
How to Check the Health Condition of a Windows Laptop Battery
- First, select the “Command Prompt” program by opening the Start menu and then typing “CMD” in the Search field.
- Once it appears, click Open to run the “Command Prompt” program in administrator mode.
- Then a program window will appear with a black background.
- Type “powercfg/batteryreport” as an advanced command then press Enter.
- The command will display a link (HTML) like this “C:\WINDOWS\system32\battery-report.html”
- Next, open a web browser and enter the link “C:\WINDOWS\system32\battery-report.html” and press Enter.
- Then the “Battery Life Estimates” page will appear and some other information such as “Design Capacity”, “Full Charge”, and “Connected Stand By”.
- There you can get an idea of how long the laptop will last at full condition depending on its current capacity.
- In the “Battery Usage” column, you can see the history of battery usage as well as the charging duration spent in the previous days.
- Finally, in the “Recent Usage” section there is a description that displays the battery usage capacity with a customized duration in real-time.
How to Check the Health Condition of a MacOS Laptop Battery
- Click the Apple button, then select the “About This Mac” menu.
- Next click “System Report” and open the “Hardware” menu.
- Then select “Power” and you can find out the health of your battery in the “Health Information” section. [Pasha Aiga Wilkins]
MSI’s newest gaming laptop is powered by the official Intel HX Series, the price is fantastic