Poptren.suara.com – Prabowo Subianto as the General Chair of the Gerindra Party and Muhaimin Iskandar as the General Chair of the National Awakening Party, signed the coalition declaration charter for the 2024 election.
The signing was carried out at the Gerindra Party national leadership meeting at SICC, Bogor, West Java, Saturday (13/8/2022).
The charter declaration contained five points that they had agreed on. The following is the contents of the declaration, quoted from Suara.com:
1. We Gerindra Party and PKB agreed to work together in the 2024 simultaneous elections.
Also Read:Jokowi Gives Prabowo’s Blessing and Rewards Nyapres 2024
2. The presidential and vice presidential candidates will be determined jointly by the Chairperson of the Advisory Board and General Chairperson of Gerindra Prabowo Subianto and General Chairperson Muhaimin Iskandar.
3. The cooperation between the Gerindra Party and the PKB is based on a shared vision so that the Indonesian state can accelerate sovereignly and contribute to creating world peace.
3. The cooperation between the Gerindra and PKB parties is motivated by the desire to unite Indonesia’s two major powers, namely nationalists and religious ones, to avoid community polarization in the 2024 General Election and to form coalitions with other political parties with the agreement of both parties.
4. The presidential and vice presidential candidates who will be promoted by the cooperation of the Gerindra and PKB political parties will be jointly determined by the chairman of the board of directors/general chairman of the Gerindra party H Prabowo Subianto and the chairman of the PKB H Abdul Muhaimin Iskandar.
5. The cooperation agreement between the Gerindra and PKB parties is followed up with joint political work to win the agreed pair of presidential and vice presidential candidates.
Also Read:Going Forward! Prabowo Subianto Will Run for 2024 Presidential Election
After Muhaimain and Prabowo signed the declaration charter on stage, it was followed by the signing by the Deputy Chairperson of the Gerindra Party, Sufmi Dasco Ahmad, and the Deputy Chairperson of the PKB Jazilul Fawaid.