Newsdelivers.com – Chicken cooked with rica-rica seasoning is spicy and delicious. Suitable as a side menu for warm rice. The enjoyment of this menu is interesting to choose as a mainstay at home. Check out the chicken rica-rica recipe, BrilioFood reports from the Instagram account @rikhatiwi.
– 1 chicken
– 8 large red chilies
– Chili curly and cayenne according to taste
– 5 shallots
– 3 garlic cloves
– A piece of ginger
– 2 candlenuts
– Lemongrass, crushed
– 2 bay leaves
– 2 pandan leaves
– 2 lime leaves
– A handful of basil leaves
– 1 spring onion, sliced
– sugar, salt, and powdered broth
– 300 ml of water
How to make:
1. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes with lime juice, salt, and turmeric powder. Half cooked.
2. Saute ground spices until fragrant. Add lemongrass, pandan leaves, bay leaf, lime leaves, sugar, salt, powdered broth, and water.
3. Add the fried chicken, boil until the water shrinks and the chicken is tender. Turn off the flame.
4. Add leeks and basil, cook until cooked.