Newsdelivers.com – Come on, make chili sauce using coconut milk to make it more savory. You can use the basic ingredients of jengkol, here. Boil and soak the jengkol first using bay leaves and kaffir lime. If you have, jengkol can be cooked with a variety of kitchen spices. Check out the recipe and how to make jengkol sambalado coconut milk, BrilioFood quoted from the Instagram account @rikhatiwi.
– 350 gr old jengkol
– 400 ml thick coconut milk (from old coconut)
– 3 bay leaves
– 3 pieces of kaffir lime leaves
– 1 sheet of turmeric leaf
– Broth powder, salt, and sugar to taste
– 100 gr red curly chili and red cayenne pepper
– 8 shallots
– 4 garlic cloves
– 1 small tomato
How to make:
1. Soak jengkol overnight. Boil with 5 bay leaves and 5 kaffir lime leaves.
2. Flatten jengkol while removing the skin. Rinse with water.
3. Saute ground spices until fragrant. Add bay leaf and lime leaves. Enter jengkol. Add broth powder, sugar, salt, and thick coconut milk. Keep stirring until it boils.
4. After that, reduce the heat, continue to cook until the oil from the coconut milk comes out and the spices are absorbed.