Newsdelivers.com – For those of you who are looking for simple home cooking, processing fried eggs can be an interesting alternative. Make fried eggs mixed with tauco and spicy spices, guaranteed to increase your appetite. To make it more appetizing, add sliced petai for topping. Quoted BrilioFood from the Instagram account @lusiaa_vv, the recipe for spicy tauco fried eggs.
photo: Instagram / @ lusiaa_vv
– 4 eggs
– 1 tbsp tauco
– 2 map boards
– 3 bay leaves
– Sufficient salt and sugar
– Frying oil
– A handful of cayenne pepper to taste
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 3 red onions
How to make:
1. Heat the cooking oil. Then saute the ground spices. Lift then drain.
2. Fry the fried eggs. Set aside.
3. Grind the fried spices. Fry with cooking oil.
4. Add the tauco, petai, bay leaf, a little salt, and sugar. Stir well.
5. Remove and pour over the fried eggs.