Suara.com – Cinta Laura recently visited the Citayam Fashion Week location. Different from the others, he did not show off his catwalk skills on the zebra crossing but instead picked up trash from the visitors.
Not alone, Cinta Laura’s action of picking up trash in the Sudirman area was accompanied by blue troops. The soap opera star Cinderella also gave a speech inviting people not to litter.
Curious about how Cinta Laura picked up trash at Citayam Fashion Week, here’s a summary:
1. Coming to Citayam Fashion Week, Cinta Laura amazed the public with her action of picking up trash around Jalan Sudirman. Not afraid to get his hands dirty from the garbage, this young and talented artist casually picks up the plastic used to drink scattered drinks.
Citayam Fashion Week is Closed, No Catwalks at Zebra Cross
2. Citayam Fashion Week, which invites people from all walks of life, does leave a lot of trash, especially in garden pots. Cinta Laura collects the garbage scattered in the pedestrian area and puts it in a plastic bag.
3. The bags used by Cinta and her blue troops are not arbitrary, but are made of environmentally friendly materials that are easily biodegradable.
4. For this action to care for the environment, Cinta Laura wears a sky blue t-shirt and hot pants, as well as environmentally friendly gloves.
5. The star of the Daniel & Nicolette web series hopes that his actions can set a good example for the teenagers there. “If you want to be fashionable, you want Citayam Fashion Week, it’s okay. But that doesn’t mean it can damage the environment,” he said during his speech.
6. Cinta Laura also hopes that the friends present there can be more disciplined by not littering, but in its place.
Despite Boosting the Economy, Deputy Governor Riza Worries Citayam Fashion Week Becomes an LGBT Event
7. Together, Cinta invites young people at Citayam Fashion Week to make Indonesia a cleaner and waste-free country.