Kangkung can be said to be one of the vegetables that is suitable as a daily menu. Apart from being stir-fried normally, kale can also be combined into delicious kale noodles. Only use three ingredients, but the spices used are guaranteed to make the taste kick. Here’s the complete recipe, reported by BrilioFood from the @yscooking Instagram account.
– Boiled noodles
– Water spinach
– Bean sprouts
– 500gr chicken meat, cut into pieces
– 3 tbsp ebi soaked in hot water
– 6 cloves of minced garlic
– 6 pieces of sliced red onion
– 5 tbsp sweet soy sauce
– 3 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tsp ground ginger
– Broth powder to taste
– Sugar to taste
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Cornstarch solution
– Fried onions
How to make:
1. Saute the onion until fragrant, add the ebi, after it smells good, add the meat and cook until pale.
2. Add the spices, mix well, cook for about 10 minutes until the spices are absorbed. Then pour enough water, let it boil and then adjust the taste again.
3. Thicken with cornstarch solution, cook until bubbling. Lift.
4. Arrange noodles, kale and bean sprouts in a bowl, flush with sauce. Serve with a sprinkling of fried onions, limes and chili sauce.