Newsdelivers.com – For those of you who are confused about what cooking ideas, try making fried noodles with curry spices. The taste and aroma of curry make this dish so appetizing. How to make curry fried noodles is not too difficult, see the recipe already BrilioFood quote from Instagram account @dhiny_gallery.
– Yellow noodles
– 2 tablespoons chili, finely ground
– 3 cloves of red onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 pieces of cabbage
– 2 onions
– 1 stalk of celery
– 1 tbsp curry spice
– 1/2 sdt chili powder
– Soy sauce according to taste
– Salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
1. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Put the ground chilli. Cook until cooked through.
2. Add cabbage, scallions, and celery. Add curry and chili powder. Stir well.
3. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Add the boiled yellow noodles. Mix well.
4. Serve with crackers, eggs, and fried onions.