Pudding is one of the snacks favored by many people, Mother. Similar to jelly and jelly, pudding is usually eaten with a delicious vla or sweet sauce.
There are many kinds of puddings that you can try to make at home, here. One of them is a variety of cappuccino-flavored pudding creations.
Cappuccino is a typical Italian drink made from a mixture of espresso and milk, Mother. So, don’t be surprised if the processed cappuccino tastes like coffee.
Even though it looks easy, it turns out that making pudding can’t be arbitrary, Mother. If you make a wrong step, your mother’s pudding will be destroyed.
Quoting from the book 100 Layer Pudding Recipes by Dapur Kirana, when making pudding make sure to boil the dough over low to medium heat. This is done so that the pudding mixture does not break.
For maximum results, you should not immediately enter the powdered jelly into the hot water, Mother. It’s better to first dissolve the agar in cold water.
Cappuccino pudding recipe
Do you want to try making a variety of delicious cappuccino puddings? Don’t worry, okay? Here, Bubun helps summarize the series from various sources.
1. Grass jelly cappuccino pudding
There is a recipe for a cappuccino pudding creation with delicious grass jelly that you can try, here. Take a peek at the recipe and how to make it below, quoted from the book Masakan SBS ala Dapur Ane by Nova Prime
- 600 ml of water
- 1 pack of plain jelly
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 3 packs of 25 gram cappuccinos
- 200 grams of grass jelly, cut into squares
How to make:
- Mix water, gelatin, and sugar, Mother. Bring to a boil and turn off the stove.
- Add cappuccino, stir until smooth.
- Add the cincau, stir until smooth.
- Pour into molds, cool, cut into pieces, serve.
2. Peach cappuccino pudding
Cappuccino pudding can be combined with peaches, Mother. Check out the recipe and how to make it below, from the book Lapis Pudding Creations the work of Chendhawati.
- 17 grams of white powdered gelatin
- 275 grams of sugar
- 1650 ml of water
- 5 grams of white powdered gelatin
- 70 grams of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 490 ml liquid milk
- 3 grams of instant ground coffee
- 1/2 sdt mocha pasta
- 175 grams of canned peaches, drained and chopped
How to make:
- Bring ingredient I to a boil, remove. Pour 250 ml of batter into a 24 cm round baking pan. Let it half harden. Place and arrange materials III.
- Cook ingredients II until boiling, remove from heat. Pour the mixture of ingredients II on the sidelines of ingredients III. Allow to return until half hardened.
- Pour back ingredients I, let half harden. Place and give ingredients II. Do the same thing until the dough runs out.
- Let the dough cool and harden.
Cut and serve.
Click read the next page to see other recipes, Mother.
Mother, let’s download the Allo Bank digital application here. Get 10 percent discount and 5 percent cashback.
Don’t forget to take a look at the following yellow pumpkin klepon recipe video: