Newsdelivers.com – Cireng is made from tapioca flour mixed with various traditional spices, has a delicious taste. This one snack is even more delicious when served with spices or spicy rujak dip. Here’s a recipe and how to make cireng tofu rujak seasoning, BrilioFood quoted from the Instagram account @alfinazulfa91.
– 200 gr tofu, crush with a fork
– 2 tablespoons sago flour or tapioca
– 1 sliced onion
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp salt
– 200 ml of water
– Cooking oil to taste
– 200 gr sago flour or tapioca
Salad seasoning ingredients:
– Cayenne pepper
– A little bit of salt
– Brown sugar
How to make:
1. Prepare a non-stick pan, mix the ingredients well. Turn on the stove, cook on low heat until thickened. Lift.
2. Add 200 grams of sago flour or dry tapioca, stir until combined.
3. Take 1 tablespoon of dough, form a flat, and fry in hot oil over medium heat until cooked. Lift and drain.
4. Mix all the rujak spices and then pulverize. Serve with seasoning salad according to taste.