Newsdelivers.com – The spicy cilok sauce recipe is indeed tempting. In addition to being delicious and warm, this soupy snack is also addictive. How to make it is not too difficult. You can invite your family to make spicy cilok sauce at home. Check out the recipe for spicy cilok sauce. BrilioFood reports from the Instagram account @pawon_karima.
– 250 gr wheat flour
– 125 gr tapioca flour
– 3 cloves of garlic, puree
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper powder
– 1 tsp broth powder
– 3 tbsp vegetable oil
– 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
– 250 ml of boiling water
How to make cilok:
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, except water. Stir well with a spoon.
2. Pour boiling water little by little into the dough. Stir again with a spoon.
3. Once warm, knead with clean hands until smooth and smooth.
4. Round shape. Boil in boiling water that has been mixed with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
5. After floating, remove and steam for 20 minutes.
Spicy gravy ingredients:
– 3 cloves of garlic
– As wide as kencur
– Red chili according to taste
– Salt, pepper powder, and mushroom broth to taste
– 500 ml of water
– Sliced scallions
– Vegetable oil for frying
How to make spicy gravy:
1. Puree the garlic, kencur, and chili. Stir-fry the spices until fragrant.
2. Pour water into the stir fry and add all the spices. Wait until it boils.
3. Give the sliced scallions. Ready to be served.