Newsdelivers.com – Cireng is one of the processed aci flour which is suitable as a daily snack. Crispy fried food with a chewy texture is very suitable to be eaten with chili dip. One of the best chili sauces to make cireng dip is rujak seasoning.
The combination of spicy and sweet taste really fits with the savory taste of cireng. You can really make cireng that is crunchy on the outside, and chewy on the inside at home, you know. Here’s the complete recipe, reported by BrilioFood from the Instagram account @rikhatiwi.
– 500 gr tapioca
– 1 tbsp wheat flour
– 3 spring onions, finely chopped
– 500 ml air
– 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
– Salt, stock powder, and pepper to taste – Tapioca flour to taste for glazing hands
How to make:
1. Bring the water and garlic to a boil (the water has to be really cooked).
2. In a bowl, put all the ingredients, then pour water, garlic, mix just fine (pinch), then take enough flour (so it doesn’t stick to your hands).
3. Take the dough, shape it carelessly (if the dough still sticks to your hands, add more tapioca flour in your hands).
Rujak seasoning (Ulek or blender):
– Curly chili and cayenne pepper to taste
– As wide as kencur
– Salt to taste
– 1 tablespoon tamarind, dissolve with water
– 2 pieces of brown sugar
– 1/2 tsp cornstarch (so that the gravy is a little thick)
– Enough water
How to make:
1. Boil the chili and kencur that have been mashed, add sugar, tamarind solution.
2. After boiling, add salt, add the cornstarch solution and cook for a while. Taste correction.