Newsdelivers.com – The internet has become one of the most important needs for millennials today. Given that many activities now rely on the internet network, many people subscribe to the internet network at home such as IndiHome.
Customers will be charged a monthly fee to be able to enjoy the internet network from IndiHome. To make it easier for users to transact bill payments, IndiHome provides various payment options. Starting from the myIndiHome application, Plasa Telkom, LinkAja application, Post Office and ATM networks (Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BCA), to GoPay.
With the many choices of payment methods provided by IndiHome, it is hoped that it will make it easier for IndiHome customers from all over Indonesia to pay. Here are 7 ways to pay IndiHome using GoPay, summarized brilio.net from indihome.co.id on Monday (16/5).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Open the Gojek application and log in using your account.
2. Open the GoTagihan menu, select Cable TV/Internet.
3. Choose a service provider, namely IndiHome
4. Enter the Customer ID, and check the billing details displayed.
5. Confirm payment.
6. Enter the PIN. Payment successful.
7. Drag up to see payment details.