Instagram / @ ilma_ilma24
Newsdelivers.com – Tempeh semangit or slightly rotten have a different taste. Some people may not really like tempeh semangit. Even though tempeh, which has a pungent smell, is really delicious, you know. Can be processed the same as fresh tempeh in general. Using a variety of spices and methods, such as stir-fried.
Curious about what it tastes like and how to make oseng tempe semangit? Instead of just imagining it, it’s better to practice, okay? Check out the recipe for processed tempeh semangit that has been BrilioFood quote from Instagram account @ilma_ilma24.
photo: Instagram / @ ilma_ilma24
– 1 tempeh board, chopped small
– 5 fresh eggplants, split and fried
– 50 gr fried anchovies
– 1 kris pete, peeled
– 5 lime leaves, remove the bones and slice thinly
– 1 bay leaf
– 1 stalk lemongrass geprek
– 2 cm geprek galangal
– 10 whole chilies
– Salt, brown sugar, and powdered broth to taste
– Less water
Coarse ground spices:
– 35 cayenne pepper
– 3 curly chilies
– 5 cloves of red onion
– 4 cloves garlic
How to make:
1. Saute the ground spices together with sliced lime leaves, bay leaves, lemongrass, and galangal until fragrant. Add salt, brown sugar, and stock to taste.
2. Enter the petai, whole chilies, and tempeh semangit. Add a little water. Unkep until cooked by closing.
3. Enter the eggplant and fried anchovies, mix well. Turn off the fire.