Suara.com – Ayu Ting Ting has a family that is unquestionably united, even when it comes to clothes! So what do Ayu Ting Ting’s family’s Eid clothes look like?
With different models and colors from year to year, Ayu Ting Ting’s family Eid uniform can really be an inspiration, you know. Like what? Let’s take a peek!
1. In order not to feel monotonous, Ayu Ting Ting’s family once wore white Eid uniforms with lace at the bottom of their clothes.
2. Lebaran is identical to the color white because it has the meaning of returning to nature or holy. The Ayu Ting Ting family’s Eid uniform looks simple with the dominant white color.
Three Fun Dessert Recipes to Eat During Eid: Union Cheese Pie, Es Podeng, and Ice Palu Butung
3. Another simple Eid uniform from Ayu Ting Ting’s family, still with a white base color, but embellished with blue and purple floral motifs.
4. If this one stays with the dominant white color, Ayu’s family pairs it with blue bottoms so it’s cool to the eye.
5. The color purple was also chosen by Ayu Ting Ting’s family for their Eid uniforms. Although a bit flashy, this color looks beautiful worn as a uniform.
6. Not only white, Ayu Ting Ting’s family has also chosen other colors for their Eid uniforms, one of which is gray as in their portrait.
7. Appearing anti-mainstream, this time, Ayu Ting Ting’s family is compact in wearing a greenish-yellow uniform with a unique diagonal line motif.
Eid Al-Fitr 1443 Hijriah, Megawati Asks for Forgiveness of Sins and Hopes that Prayers will be Answered by Allah SWT
8. This Ayu Ting Ting family uniform carries the concept of batik which can be worn again for occasions other than Lebaran.
FOLLOW MORE NEWS ON GOOGLE NEWS