Newsdelivers.com – Abon talam cake is one of the old school snacks that is still hits today. How not, this one snack has a delicious taste and makes you addicted, really. No wonder not a few people like to eat this cake. Especially at the moment of fasting, talamabon cake can really be used as takjil. Interested in making your own? Take a peek at the talamabon cake recipe that has beenBrilioFoodquote from Instagram account @moona_jingga.
Liquid dough ingredients:
– 500 ml of thick coconut milk
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp sugar
– 1 pandan leaf, tie
– 125 gr of rice flour
– 25 gr of sago flour
– Shredded enough
– Sliced chili to taste
– celery leaves to taste
How to make:
1. Cook the liquid mixture until it boils. Turn off the heat, set aside until the coconut milk reaches room temperature.
2. Mix the liquid material with the dry material. Stir well until not crumbly.
3. Pour into a baking dish that has been greased with vegetable oil. Steam for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the mold if the cake tray is still warm.
5. Arrange on a plate. Top with shredded, celery leaves, and sliced celery leaves.