Newsdelivers.com, Insertlive –
Doni Salmanan has been named a suspect in a suspected fraud case binary option through the Quotex platform, following Indra Kenz.
Therefore, the police continue to investigate Doni Salmanan’s money flow, including the artists who have received money from him.
Komjen Pol Agus Andriyanto asked all parties who felt they had received money from Doni to immediately report and return the money.
“Anyone who accepts it, because the flow of funds can go to anyone. It means to those who have the potential to be a party to assist the actions of the suspect who is being investigated,” said Komjen Pol Agus Andrianto at the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Center Building. (PPATK), Central Newsdelivers.com, as quoted detik.com.
“It’s better for them to report if they feel. Even if there is one, they can come in justice collaborator. That’s better than making a lot of suspects who certainly can’t solve the problem,” he continued.
Until now, it has been known that several artists had received money from Doni Salmanan. One by one they were summoned by the police to carry out an investigation. Who are these artists?
1. Lesti Kejora and Rizky Billar
The couple Lesti Kejora and Rizky Billar received a wedding gift of money from Doni Salmanan.
They even captured the moment when they opened the envelope from Doni on their YouTube channel. However, both Rizky and Lesti did not reveal the amount received.
So far, the two have not commented on this. They also admitted that they did not follow the development of the Doni Salmanan case.
“We don’t follow it, so we can’t comment,” said Rizky Billar when met in the Pluit area, North Newsdelivers.com, Friday (11/3).
“We don’t follow developments because we’re still focusing on what we’re doing,” he said.
2. Reza Arap
Doni Salmanan had given money worth Rp. 1 billion to Reza Arap, who was playing a game while doing live streaming.
Therefore, Reza had to fulfill the summons of the police at the Criminal Investigation Unit of the National Police on Thursday (17/3).
The Head of Sub-Directorate I of the Criminal Investigation Division of the National Police, Kombes Pol. Reinhard Hutagaol, revealed that Reza would be questioned as a witness.
“Yes (Reza Arap is being investigated tomorrow). (Actually) the call was Friday, but he said he would come tomorrow,” said Reinhard Hutagaol.
This was also expressed by Reza Arap through his personal Twitter tweet on Wednesday (16/3).
“Bareskrim tomorrow lfgggg,” wrote Reza Arap.
Read the next page.