Instagram / @ wawawiati
Newsdelivers.com – Fried aci or what is often called cireng is a snack made from starch as the main ingredient. The combination of crunchy and soft textures, adds to the uniqueness of cireng snacks. Interested in making cireng at home? Check out this legendary snack recipe like BrilioFood reports from the Instagram account @wawawiati.
– 250 gr of starch flour
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 tsp broth powder
– 1/2 tsp pepper powder
– 2 spring onions finely chopped
– 3 celery, take the leaves, finely sliced.
– 225 ml air
How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients except water. Set aside.
2. Bring the water to a boil. Turn off the heat and immediately pour into the bowl of flour. Mix well using a spatula.
3. Make the dough a bit lumpy and lumpy. Take a pinch of dough, shape it into a flat round shape by pressing it with your finger.
4. Heat the oil over medium heat. When the oil is not too hot, add the cireng, reduce the heat. Fry cireng until cooked.