Newsdelivers.com – Advertising is not only a medium for promoting a product. For some people, advertisements even become interesting spectacles that can bring anyone to reminisce. There were many advertisements in the 2000s that were interesting to watch, such as commercials for instant noodles, soap, and beauty products.
Like the old ad for this facial cleansing soap. Starring two handsome and beautiful models, the commercial for facial cleansers is one of the most popular cosmetic products ever popular in 2007. The commercial for facial cleansers is themed ‘7 Days to Love’ which has 7 episodes.
The success of the ad cannot be separated from a Thai celebrity named Bow Benjawan Artner. She is the model who starred in the ‘7 Days to Love’ facial cleanser commercial. Her charming appearance and looks make anyone stunned.
What is the latest appearance of the star of the ‘7 Days to Love’ facial cleanser ad? The following brilio.net collect his portraits from various sources, Sunday (19/12).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Bow Benjawan Artner is a celebrity from Thailand who starred in an advertisement for a facial cleanser with the theme ‘7 Days to Love’.
2. After 14 years have passed, Bow Benjawan’s appearance looks more beautiful and fit as before.
3. Besides being a commercial star, he is also an actor who has played many drama titles.
4. He also had a leading role in the film Mum Deaw in 2008.
5. For those of you who expect Bow to be single, it looks like you are ready to be disappointed. Because the 35-year-old actress already has a lover.
6. His togetherness photo with his girlfriend is often uploaded to his Instagram.
7. As a model as well as an artist, Bow tries to keep his body shape in order to keep the idea.
8. He also often shares his work out moments on Instagram. No wonder Bow has a slim body and six pack abs.
9. Investigate, the artist of German descent turned out to be a fan of BTS, you know.
10. Bow is also the type of person who is close to his mother. To him, his mother is everything.
11. So, that’s a portrait of Bow Benjawan Artner, the star of a facial cleanser commercial that was a hit at the time.
(brl / guf)