Newsdelivers.com – Cosplay which stands for costume play itself is a hobby of wearing clothes along with accessories and make-up like those worn by characters in anime, manga, fairy tales, video games, online games, idol singers and musicians, and cartoons.
This was also followed by celebrities who tried to cosplay online game characters. It’s not easy for them to look alike. The reason is, in addition to the unique makeup, the costumes are made as closely as possible. It’s no wonder that cosplaying has now become a profession and has a world-class event.
The style of these beautiful celebrities when dressing up in the style of this game character certainly immediately stole the attention. Some imitate their favorite characters, for photo shoots, or when they are commercials.
Curious what they look like? The following are portraits of beautiful celebs cosplaying game characters, as compiled brilio.net from various sources on Tuesday (28/9).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Recently a beauty vlogger, Tasya Farasya tried to become one of the hero characters of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. In one of the uploads on his Instagram, he showed off makeup like Miya’s hero with the Moon God skin. Complete with long hair in a ponytail and long ears.
Photo: Instagram / @ tasyafarasya
2. The beautiful actress Pevita Pearce has also worn a unique costume similar to the eSports Mobile Legends game character. Pevita’s appearance is similar to Odette’s character with a virgin skin.
Photo: Instagram / @ pevpearce
3. Angela Lee often cosplays various game characters. For his appearance this time, he tried to wear Odette’s character costume.
4. If this is Anya Geraldine’s photo shoot when cosplaying Kapella in the Free Fire (FF) game. Kapella is a new character introduced by the Battle Royale game.
Photo: Instagram / @matereraldine
5. Tissa Biani has also done a photo shoot with a style that resembles the character of Chun Li in the Street Fighter game. Her appearance is quite stunning with bold makeup and messy hair.
Photo: Instagram / @ dierabachir