OPPO Band is the right device to accompany sports. Because, the price is affordable, the features are many, it is also convenient to use. Well, how to connect OPPO Band to OPPO Reno6?
With a price tag of only IDR 500 thousand, the OPPO Band feature is actually quite complete. For example, the 1.1-inch AMOLED screen is bright enough in the sun.
Then, the smart bracelet has a 100mAh battery and can be fully charged in 1.5 hours. Also, standby time is up to 12 days.
OPPO Band also has 12 training modes to monitor physical activities such as running, walking, cycling, swimming, badminton, cricket, yoga and other popular sports among young people.
Another feature, the smartband is equipped with a heart rate monitor using an internal optical sensor. Finally, the OPPO band is able to check the level of oxygen in the blood (SpO2) when the user is doing strenuous activities every second.
Well, the question is, how to connect OPPO Band with OPPO Reno6?
1. First, download the Hey Tap Health app on the Google Play Store
2. Make sure you have logged in to your OPPO account first. If you don’t have one, please create an OPPO ID.
3. Make sure the OPPO Band is fully charged.
4. In the Hey Tap Health application, go to the Manage menu and Add Device.
5. Search for OPPO Band name, touch Pairing button.
6. Touch the Manage button again. Touch Device Update to update the system on OPPO Band.
Once connected, users can receive data streams from OPPO Band via the Hey Tap Health application.
The Hey Tap Health application itself has many benefits. Users can monitor sleep time more accurately, monitor heart rate, track sleep time and quality, to blood oxygen levels (SpO2) every second during an eight-hour sleep cycle.
In addition, users can also monitor the progress of the exercise performed. For example, how many steps, how the progress of exercise during the week, and much more.