Newsdelivers.com – During the second pregnancy, Nagita Slavina several times experienced different craving moments. Starting from wanting to buy a villa in Bali, seeing elephants directly, to tasting various culinary delights.
No half-hearted, the wife of Raffi Ahmad brought various snacks directly to his house. In addition to avoiding crowds, this is done by Nagita as a form of support for MSME actors in developing business.
From the observation of Rans Entertainment’s YouTube channel, the snacks that Nagita brought were varied. From food trucks, angkringan, and most recently cart snacks such as ketoprak and chicken porridge.
Let’s see the summary brilio.net from YouTube RANS Entertainment, when Nagita Slavina bought snacks on Tuesday (28/9).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Wanting to eat seafood on the side of the road, Nagita immediately called her regular seafood street vendor to come over to her house.
2. Wanting to eat street food, Nagita also called a cart seller to her house. Starting from taichan satay, dawet ice, meatballs, and gejrot tofu. It’s all there!
3. It didn’t stop there, Nagita also held a food truck stall that she had ordered in the field near her house. The food truck brought by Nagita served sour ribs and grilled ribs.
4. Nostalgic for the school days, the beauty who is familiarly called Gigi also invited the seller of snacks like college kids. Such as taichan satay and freshly squeezed orange drinks.
5. Not only that, Gigi also bought up all the food by bringing a Padang restaurant at the same time to the house. A variety of Padang specialties are also available, from balado shrimp, rendang, eggs and chicken curry.
6. Nagita and her husband, Raffi Ahmad, moved the angkringan typical of Yogyakarta to their home, Andara. Various satay preparations are also available.
7. In addition to the typical Yogyakarta angkringan, there are also Japanese satay sellers, namely yakitori and also an ice cream vendor ordered by Nagita.
8. All the snacks that Nagita and her brother and cart bought were not enjoyed alone. He also invited his family and employees to participate in tasting it.
9. Recently, ketoprak became one of the food carts that he brought to his house. Nagita also looked happy when she tasted her favorite ketoprak.