Newsdelivers.com – Had not been heard from, comedian Azis Gagap is known to be focusing on taking care of an Islamic boarding school. Yes, the man who has a typical joke built the Ash-Habul Aziziyah Islamic boarding school. The learning location is in the Leuwiliang area, Bogor, West Java.
A beautiful and calm atmosphere can be seen from the pesantren environment. The view of Azis Gagap’s boarding school was recorded on Amanda Caesa’s YouTube channel some time ago.
But apparently Azis Stuttering’s footsteps were also carried out by several Indonesian celebrities. Starting from Baim Wong to Pevita Pearce, it turns out that they also have Islamic boarding schools. Various backgrounds became the first step in the construction of the cottage. There are even inspirational stories from these celebrities when they built Islamic boarding schools.
Well, let’s look at how they started building a boarding school. And who are they? Check the full story in the review brilio.net from various sources on Monday (27/9).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Apart from being a comedian, Azis Gagap also manages the Ash-Habul Aziziyah Islamic boarding school. Located in a spacious location, the cottage is equipped with a hall, garden, fish pond, and cattle pen.
2. Next is Baim Wong. The actor has prepared 6 hectares of land to build a boarding school. Besides being intended for memorizing the Koran, the pesantren was also built to commemorate his late mother.
Photo: Instagram / @ baimwong
3. Together with Zaskia Sungkar, Irwansyah built a pesantren in Bintaro, South Jakarta. It turned out that behind this development, there was Irwansyah’s desire to become an ustaz. So that the actor also makes the pesantren a place for learning, both for himself and the students in it.
4. Atta Halilintar apparently also built a pesantren. Named Pesantren AHHA, the YouTuber also reported on the development of the building through his Instagram account. Atta’s action also received a lot of positive response from his fans.
Photo: Instagram / @ attahalilintar
5. Building a boarding school turned out to be one of the joys of Pevita Pearce. The beautiful actress even presented a boarding school on her mother’s birthday, you know. Because Pevita once revealed that her mother wanted to establish a boarding school, so she also participated in realizing her mother’s happiness.
Photo: Instagram / @ pevpearce