Newsdelivers.com – The transformation of Yovie and Nuno’s vocalist, Dikta, is currently in the spotlight. His latest appearance reaped slanted comments from netizens. With long hair and a body that looks thinner than before, he was accused of being a drug addict.
For this untrue accusation, Dikta also made a clarification through his Instagram page. Admittedly, his changed appearance was due to his hobby of doing freediving.
“I’m skinny because of freediving. How can you be skinny? I give 1 reason, because freedive is an anaerobic exercise that burns more calories than regular exercise. And I freedive 3-4 times a week. So yeah I’m definitely skinny,” he explained.
Experiencing a change, then how do you look before and now Dikta? Curious? Check out the summary brilio.net from Instagram @dikta, Monday (27/9).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Joining as the vocalist of Yovie & Nuno, this is the first and current portrait of Dikta’s appearance. If now he has long hair, at that time Dikta chose a middle parted hairstyle.
2. Still working in the world of music, Dikta is now starting to get engrossed in playing the guitar.
3. Unlike now, Dikta admits that a few years ago he was fatter. This can be seen from his cheeks that look chubby when he smiles.
4. Since Dikta has been involved in outdoor sports, his appearance has changed. His body looks more robust.
5. Not only that, her skin looks more exotic because she spends a lot of time outdoors.
6. For his long hair style, Dikta admitted there was no other reason than wanting to change his new appearance.
7. With hair in the middle and a solid match of gray shirts and pants, Dikta’s appearance at that time was called like a Korean oppa.
8. Well, this is Dikta’s appearance which has received a lot of oblique comments. Dikta admitted that he had absolutely no problem with his current appearance. He looked happy.
9. Dikta’s old portrait taken in 2006. Even though he looks different, it doesn’t erase his handsome face~