Newsdelivers.com – The melodious singer Joy Tobing finally gave up her widow status after being married to a man named Cahyo Permono. It is known that her husband is an officer with the rank of colonel. Their second marriage was held in the Pondok Cabe area, South Tangerang on Saturday (25/9).
Previously, Joy and Cahyo’s meeting until they decided to get married was quite short. Joy met Cahyo in early April. Three days after meeting, the men expressed serious intentions to start a household. Without thinking, the singer who graduated from the first season of Indonesian Idol immediately agreed.
Happiness clearly radiates on the face of the singer who was born on March 20, 1980. Their marriage process went smoothly and solemnly. What was the moment like? Here’s the portrait as compiled brilio.net from various sources, Sunday (26/9).
1. The blessing is solemn, attended by close relatives. The wedding venue was decorated all in white.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
2. Joy Tobing wears a long white dress and looks beautiful with makeup on her face. She also wears a crown to decorate her hair.
3. At this sacred moment, Joy and her husband also entertained the invited guests by singing together. The two of them sing the song romantically.
4. Joy Tobing’s husband, Cahyo Permono, is a middle-ranking Indonesian Army officer with the rank of Colonel in the aviation corps. He served at the Indonesian Army Aviation Center.
5. Not only happiness, Joy Tobing also felt amazed by the marriage. She seemed to feel like a queen for a day.
6. Before the blessing, Joy and Cahyo had time to hold a proposal ceremony until martumpol.
7. Joy Tobing and her husband are grateful to be united in marriage. They also expressed their gratitude for the smooth running of the wedding ceremony.