Newsdelivers.com – Japan has long been one of the popular holiday destinations for Indonesian people. Not only natural attractions, Japanese culture is also no less interesting. One of them is like traditional Japanese clothing, namely the kimono.
Kimono that makes the wearer look more elegant makes many people interested in trying it. The country’s dangdut singers are no exception.
Looking different in kimono, the appearance of these beautiful swordsmen has won public praise. There are even those who are said to be similar to geisha.
Curious what a swordsman looks like when wearing a kimono? Let’s take a peek at the series of portraits below as reported brilio.net from various sources, Saturday (25/9).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Vacation to Japan, Via Vallen don’t forget to try wearing a kimono. Have you looked like a Japanese girl yet?
photo: Instagram / @ viavallen
2. Complete with makeup, appearance Soimah in her kimono is said to be like a geisha. Agree?
3. Ayu Ting Ting and her compact family wore kimono while on vacation to Japan.
photo: Instagram / @ ayutingting92
4. A young couple, Lesty Kejora and Rizky Billar, also appeared compact in kimono. The two of them looked so good together.
5. Wearing a kimono while on vacation to Japan has become a mandatory activity. Including the singer Kristina.
6. Anti-mainstream, Inul Daratista chose a modern style kimono to complete her appearance when she was a judge for a singing competition.
7. In a black and red kimono, Siti Badriah looks more elegant. What do you think?
(brl / guf)